Translate

sabato 2 gennaio 2021

New year! Commission temporary closed!

Here we are in 2021! I can only wish all of us to find some normality and above all freedom!




From a working point of view, 2020 was a year full of requests of all kinds and satisfactions... thanks to all the people who supported me even more, and to all the new clients who trusted my art... together we have come up with many special ideas!

Unfortunately, much of the works carried out in 2020 cannot be shown. Others instead, I will propose them on social networks, on this blog, still others on my Itch store. I will also update the page of the originals available for sale.

I apologize if I no longer write consistently on this space, but fortunately I am receiving many requests, and this inevitably leads me to have to neglect social media, even if I always try to think about everything and everyone.

As for the commissions, at the moment they are closed !. In a couple of weeks I will reopen the slots, but only for illustrations. From February, I will also resume with comics.

Come on 2021, let's see what you can do! More than anything else, what can I do!

A big hug to everyone!





Eccoci qui nel 2021! Posso solo augurare a tutti noi di ritrovare un pò di normalità e soprattutto libertà!

Dal putno di vista lavorativo, il 2020 è stato un anno ricco di lavori di tutti i generi e di soddisfazioni...grazie a tutte le persone che mi hanno sostenuta ancora di più, e a tutti i committenti nuovi che si sono affidati alla mia arte...assieme abbiamo tirato fuori tante idee particolari!

Purtroppo gran parte dei lavori svolti nel 2020, non possono essere mostrati. Altri invece, li proporrò sui social, su questo blog, altri ancora sul mio Itch store. Inoltre aggiornerò la pagina degli originali disponibili per la vendita.

Chiedo scusa se non scrivo più con costanza su questo spazio, ma fortunatamente sto ricevendo molte richieste, e questo mi porta per forza a dover trascurare i social, anche se cerco sempre di pensare a tutto e a tutti.

Per quanto riguarda le commissioni, al momento sono chiuse!. Tra un paio di settimane riapro gli slots, ma solo per illustrazioni. Da Febbraio, riprenderò anche con i fumetti.

Forza 2021, vediamo cosa sai fare! Più che altro, cosa so fare io!


Un abbraccio forte a tutti!


2 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. I am forced to refuse commissions lately, because I have so many in queue! So no rest for me XD

      Elimina