Translate

sabato 9 gennaio 2021



Hi guys! This weekend I dedicate myself to sketches and dedications on Cheeky Moleskine! About of shipping costs, I'm trying to figure out a price as accurate as possible. It is currently 10 euros, but it may or may not increase. You will be contacted by me for this information, as soon as i get it. I should be able to do the first shipments by the middle of this month.

Do you want a Cheeky moleskine but don't know how?

Stay Cheeky! 

Ragazzi! Questo weekend mi dedico alla realizzazione degli
sketches e dediche sulle Cheeky Moleskine!

Sei interessato ad avere una Cheeky moleskine, ma non ne sai nulla?
Clicca qui!

A proposito delle spedizioni per l'estero, sto cercando di capire un prezzo più preciso possibile. Attualmente è di 10 euro, ma potrebbe aumentare, oppure no. Verrete contattati da me per avere questa informazione, non appena avuta. Dovrei riuscire ad effettuare le prime spedizioni per la metà di questo mese. Stay Cheeky!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento