Translate

sabato 16 gennaio 2021

Commission: Merry Christmas, bitch!

I know, I should have posted it sooner, but to be honest I was undecided whether to show it to you or not!. But as I always say, they are only drawings and fantasies of the client, nothing you really want to do, so I decided to dedicate a post to it, even if the images are low quality.

The woman who is strangled is fictional, while the killer ... oh yes ... it's me! Among the many fantasies, there is also that of wanting me to perform acts of this kind. What do you say, can you see me in do that?





Lo so, avrei dovuto postarlo prima, ma dire il vero ero indecisa se mostrarvelo o no!. Ma come dico sempre, sono solamente disegni e fantasie del committente, nulla che si vorrebbe fare realmente, così ho deciso di dedicargli un post, anche se le immagini sono piccole.

La donna che viene strangolata è di fantasia, mentre l'assasina...eh si...sono io! Tra le tante fantasie, c'è anche quella di volere me compiere atti di questo genere. Che dite, mi ci vedete??







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento