Translate

mercoledì 1 maggio 2019

Commission: CLOSED!

As usual I'm sorry for not being consistent with the blog and the artist page. I received a lot of commissions to do between illustrations / comics, so I had to overlook the blog by depriving you of updates on my latest works.

I want to inform you that I am currently very full so COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED!

For any information on my availability, please contact me by email at frieza_87@yahoo.it

See you soon with new posts, commissions and more!


Come al solito mi dispiace per non essere costante con il blog e la pagina artista. Ho ricevuto veramente molte commissioni da fare tra illustrazioni / fumetti, così ho dovuto trascurare il blog privandovi degli aggiornamenti sui miei ultimi lavori.
Voglio informarvi che attualmente sono davvero piena quindi le COMMISSIONI SONO CHIUSE!
Per qualunque informazione sulla mia disponibilità, per favore contattatemi via mail a frieza_87@yahoo.it

A presto con nuovi post, commissioni e altro!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento