Translate

mercoledì 22 maggio 2019

Comic (vore) commission: at the dentist! Page1




Lately this kind is in great demand and the idea of the sexy dentist with the alien is very nice. Although I do not hide the difficulty I had in drawing a character (alien) with a similar design. I added some details but the model sheet already existed. It is not very suited to my style, which makes it so cartoon, a bit "Dragon Ball" style.

As always, it is a genre that amuses me a lot and I am happy to receive many compliments on how i do well all the genres requested!

In these weeks I am super busy with two pages full of details, about vore /feet fetish. For this reason I ask for patience, I will reply to emails as soon as possible .. i am a bit overloaded, but I did not expect this work to be so complex!

See you soon, with updates on my comic "Tupac Amaru - Heady Fray", as soon as possible on Patreon!

 

Ultimamente il genere vore è molto richiesto e l'idea della sexy dentista con l'alieno è molto simpatica. Anche se non nascondo la difficoltà che ho avuto nel disegnare un personaggio (alieno) con un design simile. Ho aggiunto qualche dettaglio ma il model sheet già esisteva. Non è molto adatto al mio stile, che lo rende così cartoon, molto stile Dragon Ball.
Come sempre è un genere che mi diverte molto e sono contenta di ricevere molti complimenti per come mi riescono bene tutti i generi richiesti!

In queste settimane sono super occupata con due pagine ricche di dettagli, sul genere vore/feticismo dei piedi. Per questo motivo chiedo pazienza, risponderò alle mail prima possibile..sono un pò in sovraccarico, ma non mi aspettavo che questo lavoro fosse così complesso!

A presto, con aggiornamenti sul mio fumetto "Tupac Amaru - Heady Fray", prima possibile su Patreon!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento