Translate

domenica 12 maggio 2019

Comic commission: Sliced! Part 2





As promised, here is the second part of this comic: This time things will go badly for our beautiful warrior, but we all know that in front of a samurai there is no hope, haha!

I admit that this is the first occasion in which I draw a fight with Katana, and I had serious difficulties in this. Fortunately, I have two katana at home and I was able to get the references I needed without difficulty.

I will show you this page (and all those that I will publish)only in small preview and some detail in high definition.

I remind you that all the high definitions (sketches, illustrations, comics and more) will be available on Patreon, of which you will have updates soon!


Come promesso, ecco la seconda parte di questo fumetto: Questa volta le cose andranno malissimo per la nostra bella querriera, ma lo sappiamo tutti che davanti a un samurai non ci sono speranze, haha!
Ammetto che è la prima occasione in cui disegno un combattimento con Katana, e ho avuto serie difficoltà a riguardo. Fortunatamente in casa ho due katana e ho potuto avere i riferimenti di cui avevo bisogno senza fatica.

Anche questa tavola (e tutte quelle che pubblicherò) ve la mostrerò solo in piccola anteprima e qualche dettaglio in alta definizione.
Vi ricordo che tutte le alte definizioni (illustrazioni, fumetti e molto altro!)saranno disponibili su Patreon, di cui avrete presto aggiornamenti!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento