Translate

lunedì 25 luglio 2022

Playing with watercolors

 



Model: Primula, my little budgie!

Some watercolor tests, using brushes with water tanks. I still don't understand if they are so useful ... or if, in the end, the classic brush is better. I really love watercolor as a technique, but in reality I confess that I don't want to study it thoroughly, to prepare the paper and everything. I try to be satisfied as it comes, out of pure laziness! But slowly I feel that you will come as I say.

In the meantime, I also tried the ecoline brush pens, a sort of watercolor markers ... but I didn't find myself well at all.

The study and research continue!



Modella: Primula, la mia piccola cocorita!

Qualche prova di acquerello, utilizzando pennelli con serbatoio per l'acqua. Ancora non ho capito se siano così utili...o se, alla fine, sia meglio il pennello classico. Amo molto l'acquerello come tecnica, ma in realtà confesso di non aver voglia di studiarla a fondo, di preparare la carta e tutto. Cerco di accontentarmi come viene, per pura pigrizia! Ma piano piano sento che verranno come dico io.

Nel frattempo ho provato anche le ecoline brush pen, sorta di pennarelli acquerellabili...ma non mi sono trovata affatto bene.

Lo studio e le ricerche continuano!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento