Translate

martedì 12 luglio 2022

Commission: Catfight!


My first request of this kind of pics... Catfight !. Every time I am amazed about everything that comes out over the years. Certainly not among the strangest and most hot genres, but, I admit, sometimes I enjoy to draw more "normal" things.

In this image, my presence has been requested, as the winner in this fight between... kittens! :D


You can find the original piece up for auction on Catawiki in a few days!


Rough sketch

La prima richiesta di questo genere che con conoscevo..il Catfight!. Ogni volta mi stupisco di tutto ciò che viene fuori nel corso degli anni. Sicuramente non tra i generi più strani e spinti, ma, ammetto, a volte disegnare cose più "normali" mi fa piacere.

In questa immagine è stata richiesta la mia presenza, come vincitrice in questo scontro tra...gatte! :D


Potrai trovare il pezzo originale all'asta su Catawiki, tra qualche giorno!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento