Translate

lunedì 14 marzo 2022

My Logo: Gecko and rose



Few people know that I was "born" as  graphic. I graduated from Teresa Confalonieri in Rome, in advertising graphics.

I didn't like school in general very much, even if the grades were always excellent. But I still have a very nice memory of high school, because they prepared me for what I would be a few years later. Obviously I was not aware of it, but I knew without a doubt that I studied, and in a very thorough way, programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator (in addition to the creation of logos, commercials and much more), which are fundamental for me today. In fact, without that school and that studio, now I wouldn't have my logo !.

I drew rough sketches while I was on vacation in Ponza, an Italian island. The tests were many but all linked to the same images, those that really are part of ME: The gecko combined with a rose.

I would also like to do an animation on it, but I see it really difficult!





Pochi sanno che "nasco" come grafica pubblicitaria. Mi sono diplomata al Teresa Confalonieri di Roma, in grafica pubblicitaria appunto.

Non ho amato molto la scuola in generale, anche se i voti erano sempre ottimi. Ma mi è rimasto un ricordo molto bello delle scuola superiori, perchè mi hanno preparata a ciò che sarei stata qualche anno dopo. Ovviamente non ne ero consapevole, ma sapevo senza dubbio di studiare, e in maniera molto approfondita, programmi come Photoshop e Illustrator ( oltre alla creazione di loghi, di spot pubblicitari e tanto altro), oggi fondamentali per me. In effetti, senza quella scuola e quello studio, ora non avrei il mio logo!.

I bozzetti li ho disegnati tutti mentre mi trovavo in vacanza a Ponza. Le prove sono state tante ma alla fine legate alle stesse immagini, quelle che davvero fanno parte di ME: Il geco unito a una rosa.

Mi piacerebbe anche farci un'animazione, ma la vedo davvero difficile!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento