Translate

domenica 6 marzo 2022

Mora Selvatica



I can rarely do-draw something for myself. Many think - still - that my hobby is drawing, but it is absolutely not true. Drawing is work, as a hobby I do many things: sewing, cooking, plant care. As for cooking, I also like to make liqueurs, despite being completely abstemious! For a gift, however, it is a nice idea.

This is the label I made for my blackberry liqueur, which I personally collected from the lake.

The drawing is entirely made with traditional technique (watercolor on specific paper), and the original has been sold.



Raramente riesco a fare-disegnare qualcosa per me. Tanti pensano - ancora - che il mio hobby sia il disegno, ma non è assolutamente vero. Il disegno è lavoro, come hobby faccio tante cose: cucito, cucina, cura delle piante. Per quanto riguarda la cucina, mi piace anche fare i liquori, nonostante sia completamente astemia! Per un regalo però è una bella idea.

Questa è l'etichetta che ho realizzato per il mio liquore alle more, che ho personalmente raccolto al lago.

Il disegno è interamente realizzato con tecnica tradizionale (acquerello su carta specifica), e l'originale è stato venduto ed esposto!.







1 commento:

  1. I'm just mind blower that you are the artist behind several shirt comics (castration theme) that I really really love and admire! Wow! Your style is amazing 😍 And I did t know about the commissions! Literally (and with all respect), you made me come A LOT all these years! The one that I really really like the most is Ancient Mass Castration. And the most brutal character was based on you! OMG! Thank you very much for your work! :)

    RispondiElimina