Translate

domenica 9 gennaio 2022

Spider-man No Way Home Tribute!



This time I absolutely wanted to take some time for myself and do a tribute to this movie!

It was a mix of positive and negative sensations: 20 years have passed since the Raimi trilogy (which I loved, as I love Tobey!), Another 10 from Amazing, and seeing the two Peter Parker, together with the new one, was really exciting. The film itself could have been better, I didn't like the first part but I'm not going to tell about it because here we are talking about my tribute!

I want to leave the epic and dynamic scenes to the numerous Marvel comic book artists. I like, it strikes me, the fragile side of the characters (as well as the erotic one that you hardly ever see!) And then, to tell the truth, the dynamism does not come to me! : D

Many scenes really struck me, in particular this one (revisited by me) in which each Peter tells of having lost an important person to "because of them", really touching.

But the biggest thrill for me was seeing Tobey playing Spider-man once again after so many years! He will never know, but he was important in my life, in the distant early 2000s, of how much he gave me courage and strength in years that were complicated for me.

So thanks Tobey, thanks Spider-man!



Questa volta ho voluto assolutamente prendermi del tempo per me stessa e realizzare un tributo a questo film!

E' stato un mix di sensazioni positive e negative: 20 anni sono passati dalla trilogia di Raimi (che ho amato, così come amo Tobey!), altri 10 da Amazing, e rivedere i due Peter Parker, assieme a quello nuovo, è stato davvero emozionante. Il film in sè poteva essere migliore, non ho apprezzato la prima parte ma non sto a raccontarlo perchè qui parliamo del tributo!

Le scene epiche e dinamiche le voglio lasciare ai numerosi fumettisti Marvel. A me piace, mi colpisce, il lato fragile dei personaggi (così come quello erotico che non si vede praticamente mai!) e poi, dico la verità, il dinamismo non mi viene! :D

Molte scene mi hanno davvero colpita, in particolare questa ( da me rivisitata ) in cui ogni Peter racconta di aver perso una persona importante a "causa loro", davvero toccante.

Ma l'emozione più grande per me è stata vedere Tobey interpretare ancora una volta Spider-man dopo tanti anni! Lui non lo saprà mai, ma è stato importante nella mia vita, nei lontani primi del 2000, di quanto mi abbia dato coraggio e forza in anni per me complicati.

Perciò grazie Tobey, grazie Spider-man!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento