Translate

giovedì 20 gennaio 2022

Commission: Mt. Lady for expansion fans!

 



More work done for IWC (interweb comics)! I have been collaborating with it for about three years now and I am really at ease, especially with weird ideas that my mind could never have imagined!

The protagonist of the illustration is Mt. Lady from "My Hero Academia", an anime seen very few times, which therefore I could not appreciate. I must say, however, that over the years I have come across characters from this universe several times.

I hope expansions fans are happy with this pic! : P



Altro lavoro fatto per IWC (interweb comics )! Ormai ci collaboro da circa tre anni e mi trovo davvero a mio agio, soprattutto con idee strampalate che la mia mente non avrebbe mai potuto immaginare!

La protagonista dell'illustrazione è Mt. Lady da "My Hero Academia", un anime visto davvero pochissime volte, che quindi non ho potuto apprezzare. Devo dire, però, che nel corso degli anni mi sono imbattuta varie volte nei personaggi di questo universo.

Spero che gli "expansions fans" siano soddisfatti di questa illustrazione! :P



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento