Translate

giovedì 17 aprile 2014

Commission: Larisa 2



Really, really hard!

I'd really like to use my blog to feel like a lion , say " oh! , I made this work, good vision " as many do .
However , like to spend a bit of time to tell the story of each illustration that I do.
I confess that this made ​​me swear a couple of times. The time taken compared to the earlier work was double , because I wanted to do some tests.
Most important of all , the first color without  photo reference ! without the fucking poser . I spent many more hours , but after five years of 3D program maybe something I learned on the volumes of the body. I hope it's the first of many " hits" , but don't bet on it ! ( we will see with different light sources . ) .
Another test, to color background with a different brush from soft .
I used the brush that i showed you in the previous post . Is is a sort of digital painting and I hope not to repeat an experience like that. It ' was really difficult , long, exhausting and boring.
But I wanted to try because this brush is perfect for coloring rocks.
For the pose I used two photo references :
- for the hands
- for the posture of the body.
It ' was a defeat for me, but a similar pose without reference would have lost naturalness. :(



Veramente, veramente difficile!
Mi piacerebbe molto utilizzare il mio blog per sentirmi un leone, per dire "toh, ho fatto questo buona visione" come fanno molti.
A me, invece, piace spendere un pò di tempo per raccontare la storia di ogni singola illustrazione che faccio.
Confesso che questa mi ha fatto bestemmiare un paio di volte. Il tempo impiegato rispetto ai lavori precedenti è stato doppio, perchè ho voluto fare delle prove.
Più importante di tutte, la prima colorazione senza riferimento fotografico! senza quel cazzo di poser. Ho impiegato tante ore in più, ma dopo cinque anni di programma 3D forse qualcosa ho imparato sui volumi del corpo. Spero sia il primo di tanti altri "successi", ma non ci scommetterei! (vedremo con diverse fonti di luce.). Altra prova, colorare il fondale con un pennello differente da quello morbido.
Ho usato quello che vi ho mostrato nei precedenti post. E' come se avessi fatto un mezzo digitai painting e spero di non ripetere una esperienza del genere. E' stato veramente difficile, lungo, snervante e noioso.
Ma volevo provare perchè questo pennello è perfetto per colorare rocce.
Per la posa ho utilizzato due riferimenti fotografici:
-per le mani
-per la postura del corpo.
E' stata una sconfitta per me, ma una posa simile senza riferimento avrebbe perso naturalezza. :(




2 commenti: