Translate

venerdì 22 ottobre 2021

No HUNTING!!





In these days I am very busy, and I could not have actually do this illustration ... but it is a cause that is very close to my heart and I felt the need to put on paper what I feel.

I am not a vegetarian, so what I am saying may seem inconsistent. But NO hunting, NO hunting!! This is unacceptable in 2021.

This illustration was made with my heart, for myself, after so many years. ME in defense of animals.

Watercolor on A4 format. Soon for sale!




In questi giorni sono molto indaffarata, e non avrei potuto in realtà realizzare questa illustrazione...ma è una causa che mi sta molto a cuore e ho sentito il bisogno di mettere su carta ciò che provo.

Non sono vegetariana, quindi quello che dico può sembrare incoerente. Ma la caccia NO, la caccia NO!! E' una cosa inaccettabile nel 2021.

Questa illustrazione è stata realizzata con il cuore, per me stessa, dopo tanti anni. Io a difesa degli animali.

Acquerello su formato A4. Forse verrà messo in vendita tra qualche tempo.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento