Translate

lunedì 14 giugno 2021

Summer 2021: Commission, updates and animals rescue!









I don't like repeating myself, but I'm very sorry not to constantly update you on the blog and other social networks.

This year is definitely very different from the others, and it worries me a little! As many know, I love animals very much, but I have rarely I had to helping anyone. 2021 is certainly bizarre from this point of view: Currently I have rescued two pigeons and a young sparrow (through word of mouth from people who know, so they can call me in these cases)

Actually, together the 11 budgies and the gecko I already have, these three souls have been in my life, and require veterinary visits, care, and a lot of time of monitoring.

This is the main reason why I disappeared from social, especially on this blog and on the artist page on Facebook. It is a period in which I find it difficult to work, for reasons of time and tiredness.

So, when you see me disappear, you know that I have this kind of "problem", but you can still ask me anything by email at frieza_87@yahoo.it for commissions and more. It will take me a while to reply, but i will be there for everyone !! :)

Like every summer, I prefer to dedicate my work mainly to illustrations, which are faster than comics. Currently I have many of it in queue, so it is difficult for me to agree to make comics in these months.

Another reason why I hardly make new posts is that most of the clients forbid me to publish the works, and this leads me to have nothing to tell you!

The little update, concerns a new type of commission: "Fullbody rough pencil figurines", that is an undefined pencil, little more detailed than a sketch on single full body figure, as in the sample!

Of great inspiration was the client who requested many of these scenes about transformation of various characters into Venom. Fast, cheap work for the client but, very importantly, I don't do it listlessly: Always with the the utmost care, but less detail

The price for each full body is $ 25 (20 euros)

I thank all the people who continue to follow me despite my silence ... I hope I can be more present!








Non mi piace ripetermi, ma mi dispiace molto non aggiornarvi costantemente sul blog e gli altri social.

Quest'anno è senza dubbio molto differente dagli altri e un pò mi preoccupa! Come tanti sanno, amo molto gli animali, ma raramente mi sono trovata a soccorrerne qualcuno. Il 2021 è sicuramente bizzarro da questo punto di vista: Attualmente ho soccorso due piccioni e un giovane passero ( attraverso un passaparola di persone che sanno di poter rivolgersi a me in questi casi)

Quindi alle 11 cocorite e al geco che ho già, si sono aggiunte queste tre anime che richiedono visite veterinarie, cure e sicuramente molto tempo e monitoraggio.

Questo è il motivo principale per cui sono sparita da social, soprattutto su questo blog e sulla pagina artista su Facebook. E' un periodo in cui trovo difficoltoso lavorare, per motivi di tempo e stanchezza.

Perciò quando vedete che scompaio, sappiate che ho questo tipo di "problema", ma potete comunque chiedermi qualunque cosa via mail a frieza_87@yahoo.it per commissioni e altro. Ci metterò un pò a rispondere, ma ci sono per tutti!! :)

Come ogni estate, preferisco dedicare il lavoro principalmente alle illustrazioni, più veloci rispetto ai fumetti. Attualmente ne ho molti in coda, perciò è difficile che in questi mesi accetti di realizzare fumetti.

Altro motivo per cui difficilmente realizzo nuovi post, è che le maggior parte dei committenti mi vietano di pubblicare i lavori, e questo mi porta a non avere nulla da raccontarvi!


La piccola novità invece, riguarda un nuovo tipo di commissione: " Fullbody rough pencil figurines", ossia una matita non definita, poco più dettagliata di uno sketch su singole figure intere, come nell'esempio!

Di grande ispirazione è stato il committente che richiede molte di queste scene di trasformazione di vari personaggi in Venom. Si tratta di un lavoro facile, veloce, economico per il committente ma, cosa molto importante, non realizzo svogliatamente: Sempre con il massimo impegno ma minore dettaglio.

Il prezzo per ogni figurina intera, è di 25$ ( 20 euro)


Ringrazio a tutte le persone che continuano a seguirmi nonostante il mio silenzio...spero di poter essere più presente!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento