Translate

sabato 5 settembre 2020

The Thief and the Cobbler Tribute!

 


I admit I watched the first twenty minutes for inspiration and, above all, to understand if I really wanted to do this tribute (in my style is disturbing, I must say).

Just twenty minutes and I have already fallen in love with the sweetness of the Cobbler ... BYYYE!

The thief and the cobbler (by Richard Williams), dubbed in Italian for free on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUb7SGOmZ

See you soon with new projects on Itch.io...stay tuned!




Eccomi qui!
Ammetto di aver guardato i primi venti minuti per avere ispirazione e, soprattutto, capire se davvero avevo voglia di realizzare questo tributo ( nel mio stile, inquietante devo dire). Niente, soli venti minuti e già mi sono innamorata della dolcezza del Ciabattino...CIAOO!

Il ladro e il ciabattino, doppiato in italiano gratis su youtube.


A prestissimo con nuovi progetti su Itch.io...state sintonizzati!!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento