Translate

martedì 31 marzo 2020

Koala Belt Bag for Australia: Donation done!




Do you Remember the Koala belt bag I made to do a donation to the WWF for to help Australia? My goal was to sell a maximum of 8/10 pieces, i have reached 5 pieces.

As I specified, I would have donated 70% of the
proceeds.

The total sale was 100 euros (5 x 20 euros each), of which 70 euros for the donation, and 30 euros for me.

But I decided to donate 86 euros in total.


50 euros went for the adoption of the Koala with the peluche and 36 euros directly here:

http://tiny.cc/iaa8lz

What can I say, it was a long thing (my fault as usual), but nice!
I sincerely thank those who have joined this
initiative.

In order:

- P.

- Matteo Mapo Saettone

- Sergio Mazzoli (x2 pieces)

- Cecilia Kujo

Other Koalas are available. If interested contact at frieza_87@yahoo.it.


For info:

Thanks guys, you have a huge heart!



 



Ricordate i Koaletti che avevo realizzato per fare una donazione al WWF? Pensavate che fosse tutta una fregatura? Invece no!. Il mio obiettivo, era quello di vendere massimo otto/ dieci pezzi, alla fine sono arrivata a cinque.
Come avevo specificato, del ricavato avrei donato il 70%.
La vendita totale è stata di 100 euro ( 5 x 20 euro ciascuno), di cui 70 euro per la donazione, e 30 euro per me.
In realtà, ho deciso di donare 86 euro in totale.
50 euro sono andati per l'adozione del Koala con peluche e 36 euro direttamente qui:
Che dire, è stata una cosa lunga (colpa mia come al solito ), ma carina!
Ringrazio di cuore chi ha aderito a questa iniziativa.
In ordine:
- P.
Sergio Mazzoli (x2 pezzi)
Altri Koala sono disponibili. Per chi fosse interessato, mi contatti alla mail frieza_87@yahoo.it.


Grazie ragazzi, avete un cuore enorme!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento