Translate

domenica 3 novembre 2019

Whats up?



How time flies, I haven't kept you updated on commissions and all the rest for over two months.
In reality, as I said earlier, I am experimenting with other solutions apart from Patreon. I'm not sure if I'll try the crowdfunding of my own comic "Tupac Amaru - Heady fray" (http://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2019/07/summer-commissions-and-projects.html) with it.
I am considering whether it should also use Itch.io or other. If you have any suggestions, let me know!

As you know, my experiment with Itch.io began by re-proposing a comic drawn in 2008 and revisited last summer, and I must say that it is having a great success!

Haven't you bought it yet?:
https://amicirosita.itch.io/nadia-the-secret-of-blue-water-xxxparody



For this reason, I decided to propose other comics or photo shoots, and see if this choice is better than Patreon for my project, which is always more upset.


In a few days new updates on my availability on commissions and curiosity on comics I'm working on!!.


Come vola il tempo, sono oltre due mesi che non vi tengo aggiornati sulle commissioni e tutti il resto.
In realtà, come avevo già detto, sto sperimentando altre soluzioni a parte Patreon. Non sono sicura di tentare il crowdfunding del mio fumetto "Tupac Amaru - Heady fray" (http://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2019/07/summer-commissions-and-projects.html) con quest'ultimo. Sto valutando se fruttare anche Itch.io o altro. Se avete qualche suggerimento, fatemi sapere!

Come sapete, il mio esperimento con Itch.io è iniziato riproponendo un fumetto disegnato nel 2008 e rivisitato la scorsa estate, e devo dire che è sta avendo un grande successo!
Non l'hai ancora acquistato?:
https://amicirosita.itch.io/nadia-the-secret-of-blue-water-xxxparody
Per questo motivo, ho deciso di proporre altri fumetti o servizi fotografici, e vedere se questa scelta risulta migliore di Patreon per il mio progetto, che scalpita sempre di più.

A tra pochi giorni con aggiornamenti sulla mia disponibilità sulle commissioni e curiosità su fumetti a cui sto lavorando!!.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento