Translate

sabato 29 giugno 2019

Lily's murder serie - Part 2




The first image of this series has been full published, so that you can understand what kind of illustrations I'm doing on this genre. All the others will be censored and held for the gore fans who will support me on Patreon.

Did you miss the first illustration? Click here:
http://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2019/05/lilys-murder-part-1.html

As I explained in the linked post, I would like these images to be considered for what they are: drawings and ideas of pure fantasy. None of the clients expressed a real desire to see a dead woman or kill her, I made sure of this: it is only fantasy, and that can go anywhere, this is my thought!

Therefore, I hope not to offend anyone with this kind of art. For me it helps me a lot in the study of internal organs/anatomy and I enjoy it.




La prima immagine di questa serie è stata pubblicata per intero, così da farvi capire che tipo di illustrazioni sto facendo su questo genere. Tutte le altre saranno censurate e tenute per i gore fans che mi sosterranno su Patreon.

Vi siete persi la prima immagine? Cliccate qui:
http://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2019/05/lilys-murder-part-1.html


Come ho spiegato nel post linkato, vorrei che queste immagini venissero considerate per quel che sono: disegni e idee di pura fantasia. Nessuno dei committenti ha espresso un reale desiderio di vedere una donna morta o ucciderla, di questo mi sono assicurata: è solamente fantasia, e quella ha il diritto di andare ovunque, questo è il mio pensiero!
Pertanto, spero di non offendere nessuno con questo tipo di arte. Per quanto mi riguarda mi aiuta molto nello studio degli organi interni e mi diverte.



1 commento:

  1. Amazing work! I love the pose and the expression. Brutal but also appealing.

    RispondiElimina