Translate

lunedì 7 gennaio 2019

My first comicon: Vitercomix




Actually it's a bit late to talk to you about this event. Vitercomix was the first comicon in my city (Viterbo) curated by Marco Cannavò. It was a real success, and for me it is an honor to participate.
It was the first event in which I participated as a comic book artist and not as a cosplayer, and I must say that it was a success!




Many people came to visit me and I met some fantastic new ones. In addition, I was given a small interview in which I was asked to me about future projects and I was able to say a few words about my comic "Tupac Amaru". I would like to start the crodfunding in 2019 but I do not know, I am very stuck on this !!

 

In realtà è un pò tardi per parlarvi di questo evento. Vitercomix è stata la prima fiera del fumetto nella mia città (Viterbo) a cura di Marco Cannavò. E' stato un vero successo, e per me un onore parteciparvi.
E' stato il primo evento a cui ho partecipato come fumettista e non come cosplayer, e devo dire che è stato un successo!


Sono venute a trovarmi molte persone e ne ho conosciute di nuove fantastiche. Inoltre mi è stata fatta una piccola intervista in cui mi viene chiesto quali sono i progetti futuri e ho potuto dire qualche parola sul mio fumetto "Tupac Amaru". Vorrei iniziare il crodfunding nel 2019 ma non lo so, sono molto bloccata su questo!!

2 commenti: