Translate

mercoledì 10 ottobre 2018

Ilustrations commissions CLOSED!


I promised to dedicate September to illustrations and October to comics. As usual, I make lots of miscalculations and I'm still working on the illustrations. Unfortunately I can not make estimate precise because among other commitments, await for customers and others, often I can not respect the times.

At this moment I have to work on four illustrations, then I can finally start with the comic, I miss them so much!

Commissions for illustrations are CLOSED, for the comics instead, contact me!


Avevo promesso di dedicare settembre alle illustrazioni e ottobre ai fumetti. Come al solito, faccio tanti errori di calcolo e sto ancora lavorando alle illustrazioni. Purtroppo non riesco a fare previsioni precise perchè tra altri impegni, attese da parte di committenti e altro, spesse volte non riesco a rispettare i tempi.
In questo momento devo lavorare a quattro illustrazioni, dopodichè finalmente posso ricominciare con il fumetto, mi manca tanto!

Attualmente le commissioni sulle illustrazioni sono CHIUSE, per i fumetti invece contattatemi!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento