Translate

sabato 14 luglio 2018

Comic commission: Perfect Cell!



I can't wait to show you this commission (four pages total), I think my favorite at the moment !.
It was a lot of fun to make it, especially for what you will see from page 2 onwards (no spoiler!) I can only say that it is what I always wanted to see from Cell, and that I had the honor to draw it.
In this first page, you will see the absorbing of C18 in a way a little ... fetishist ;-)

As you know, Perfect Cell is the character that makes me dream since many years and that I love the most. I thank those who give me the opportunity to give vent to my fantasy with him.

Page 2 on next post!


Non vedevo l'ora di mostrarvi questa commissione (quattro pagine totali), penso la mia preferita in assoluto al momento!.
E' stato molto divertente realizzarlo, soprattutto per ciò che vedrete da pagina 2 in poi (niente spoiler!) posso soltanto dire che è un Cell che avrei sempre voluto vedere, e che ho avuto l'onore di disegnarlo. In questa prima pagina, vedrete p'assorbimento di C18 in una maniera un pò...feticista ;-)

Come sapete, Perfect Cell è il personaggio che mi fa sognare da sempre e che più amo..ringrazio chi mi da l'opportunità di dare sfogo alla mia fantasia con lui.

Prossimo post, pagina 2!


2 commenti:

  1. This is very cool. Love the way you draw feet. Would love to see a prequel that shows how they lost their shoes.

    RispondiElimina