Translate

mercoledì 4 ottobre 2017

Comic commission: Wife in danger! Part 1


Comic at the moment incomplete. Actually I'm on the second page, but depending on my and the client availability let's go ahead with the story without any hassle.
I struggled so much, really so much ... I admit it !. It sounds stupid. Drawing "normality" is the most difficult thing at all. Cars, house, clothes garments (with their creases, depending on the laying of the underlying body), was a hell for me.
I drawn many complicated genres, but rarely do I get to draw cars and clothing, but it's part of my job and it's okay to learn to draw everything!.
I've taken many reference photos to help me, especially with the husband's jacket.

Of these first two pages, I will only show you some details and complete storyboards.
As always, high definitions will only be available on Patreon!




Fumetto per il momento incompleto. Sono alla seconda pagina, ma a seconda della mia disponibilità, e del committente, andiamo avanti con la storia senza alcuna fretta.
Ho faticato tanto, davvero tanto..lo ammetto!. Sembra una stupidaggine..ma disegnare la "normalità" è la cosa più difficile in assoluto. Macchine, case, indumenti (con le loro pieghe, a seconda della posa del corpo sottostante), è stato un inferno per me.
Disegno molti generi complicati, ma raramente mi capita di disegnare automobili e indumenti, ma fa parte del mio lavoro ed è giusto che impari a disegnare ogni cosa!.
Ho preso molte foto di riferimento per aiutarmi, soprattutto con la giacca del marito.

Di queste prime due pagine, vi mostrerò solamente alcuni dettagli e gli storyboards completi.
Come sempre, le alte definizioni saranno disponibili solamente su Patreon!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento