Translate

martedì 24 novembre 2015

New comic commission: Me as Black Cat!



Finally now i have new material for my future, imminent, Patreon page !.
Years ago, someone gives me the idea to create a comic with myself as the protagonist, but in cosplay version. It was an good idea, but i never had time to think of something.

This new commission talking about this. There are two pages with me in version Black cat, struggling with Peter Parker (wow !!) and the client, in cosplay, as Miles Morales !!
I admit that i love the idea, and the fact that i am in cosplay, that cosplay, is very exciting.
Indeed, it is difficult to distinguish, in a drawing, me in cosplay from real Black cat, after all i tend to draw all the women similar to me.. i think i'll play with eyes color and skin color.

Well, i will not tell you more! I show you a small preview of the work in progress ... and the rest ... you see it really on Patreon, with video tutorials, storyboards and more !!



Finalmente ho del materiale nuovo per la mia futura, imminente, pagina Patreon!.
Anni fa mi era stata data l'idea di creare un fumetto con me stessa come protagonista, ma in versione cosplay. Era una buona ma non ho mai avuto tempo per pensare a qualcosa, presa da tanto lavoro.

Questa nuova commissione parla proprio di questo. Sono due pagine con me in versione Black cat, alle prese con Peter Parker (wow!!) e il committente, in cosplay come Miles Morales!!
Ammetto che l'idea mi piace tantissimo, e il fatto che io sia in cosplay, quel cosplay, è molto emozionante.
In verità è difficile distinguere in un disegno me in cosplay dalla vera Black cat, in fin dei conti tendo a disegnare tutte le donne simili a me..penso di giocare con il colore degli occhi e la carnagione.

Beh, non vi dirò di più! vi mostro una piccola anteprima del work in progress...e il resto...lo vedete veramente su Patreon, con video tutorial, storyboards e altro!!



1 commento: