Translate

giovedì 26 novembre 2020

Personalized notebook: YOU chose the cover!

The social media poll is over, and I thank all the people who helped me to decide on the custom notebook / moleskine cover that I will soon be selling.

You have chosen cover B, the Hawaiian version!


The coloring of this illustration is not the usual digital, but with ecoline. It seemed to me softest and most suitable technique for a notebook cover where you can draw or take notes!

But I would like to reiterate some things, because I am afraid I am not been very clear.

This is not my new Artbook, but it is a simple notebook, moleskine, with blank pages.

I wanted to customize this little object that is widely used, inevitable (or almost) in our bags, ready to collect our projects and thoughts!

The notebooks should arrive next December 7th, and I'll be happy to unbox live on my facebook page.

Here is the information about the notebook:

Measures: 9x14cm

Color: white

Pages: blank

Total pages: 80


Il sondaggio fatto sui social è finito, e ringrazio tutte le persone che mi hanno aiutata a decidere la cover per il notebook/moleskine personalizzato che presto metterò in vendita.

Avete scelto la cover B, la versione Hawaiiana!

La colorazione di questa illustrazione non è la solita digitale, ma con ecoline. Mi è sembrata la tecnica più soft e adatta per la cover di un notebook dove potrete disegnare o prendere appunti!

Vorrei ribadire alcune cose, perchè temo di non essere stata molto chiara.

Questo non è il mio nuovo Artbook, ma è un semplice taccuino, notebook, moleskine, dalle pagine vuote.

Ho voluto personalizzare questo piccolo oggetto molto utilizzato, immancabile(o quasi) nelle nostre borse, pronti a raccogliere i nostri progetti e pensieri!

Il prossimo 7 Dicembre dovrebbero arrivarmi i notebook, e sarò felice di fare l'unboxing in diretta sulla mia pagina facebook.

Ecco le informazioni sul taccuino:

Misure: 9x14cm

Colore: Bianco 

Pagine: bianche

Pagine totali: 80



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento