Translate

mercoledì 28 agosto 2019

New adventure on Itch.io!



I'm slowly back to work, and the projects I have in my mind increase! While I try to finalize the material for Tupac Amaru- Heady fray and start my second crowfunding, I wanted to experiment Itch.io, where I would like to sell some much requested old comics.

I wanted to start with a parody made in 2012, but I wanted to "restore" for  the occasion, in August 2019.

The comic is about Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water, do you remember? I think it's one of my favorite anime ever. I feel totally in harmony with Nadia, and I have a crazy love for the villain, Gargoyle! I find him irresistible and full of charm! I think you have a lot of fun reading tit, there will be a surprise ;)

Here is the link. Let me know what you think!

https://amicirosita.itch.io/


Si torna a lavoro piano piano, e i progetti che ho nella testa non fanno che aumentare! Mentre mi accingo ad ultimare i preparativi per Tupac Amaru- Heady fray e iniziare il mio secondo crowfunding, ho voluto sperimentare Itch.io, dove ho intenzione di vendere alcuni vecchi comics molto richiesti.

Ho voluto iniziare con una parodia realizzata nel 2012, ma che ho voluto restaurare per l'occasione, nell' Agosto 2019.
Si tratta di Nadia: il mistero della pietra azzurra, ve lo ricordate? Penso sia uno dei miei anime preferiti in assoluto. Mi sento totalmente in sintonia con Nadia, e ho un amore folle per il villain di turno, Gargoyle! trovo che abbia un fascino irresistibile! Penso che vi divertirere molto a leggere la storia, ci sarà una sorpresa ;)

Ecco qui il link. Fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!

https://amicirosita.itch.io

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento