Translate

lunedì 26 agosto 2019

Back to work and NEWS!


Hi my cheeky guys! It was a very serene summer, fun and full of travel where I had very few opportunities to update the blog.
I still want to take these last days of September to work on my personal projects.
So I officially go back to work around September 6th. starting however from the illustrations only.
Next October, I'll go start with comics too!

In these weeks keep up to date here, I will publish a lineup with the works to do (start with the simplest), so you can know, more or less, when it's your turn.

There are so many requests and I have to organize myself. Your visit to the blog is important to help me coordinate everything.

About Patreon, I have prepared a lot of material, but it is not complete.
I wanted to put it aside for a moment to open my store on https://amicirosita.itch.io/, where, in a few days, you will find some comics drawn in the past but "refreshed" a little.



So keep up to date, my Sellfy store is coming! :)




Eccomi qui! E' stata una estate molto serena, divertente e ricca di viaggi, per questo ho avuto davvero poche occasioni per aggiornare il blog.
Voglio ancora prendermi questi ultimi giorni di settembre per lavorare su progetti personali.
Perciò torno ufficialmente a lavoro intorno al 6 Settembre, iniziando però dalle illustrazioni.
Il prossimo Ottobre, invece, ricomincio anche con i fumetti!

In queste settimane tenetevi aggiornati qui, pubblicherò una scaletta con i lavori da fare (inizio dai più semplici), così potrete sapere, più o meno, quando toccherà a voi.

Le richieste sono davvero tante e devo organizzarmi. Ia vostra visita sul blog è importante per aiutarmi a coordinare tutto.

Per quanto riguarda Patreon, ho preparato molto materiale, ma non è completo.
Ho voluto metterlo un attimo da parte per aprire il mio store su https://amicirosita.itch.io/, dove, tra qualche giorno, potrete trovare alcuni fumetti disegnati in passato ma "rinfrescati" un pochino.

Quindi tenetevi aggiornati, il mio Sellfy store sta per arrivare! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento