Translate

domenica 4 novembre 2018

Thanks to my Cheeky Guys!



Almost all of my Cheeky guys received their own Artbooks with sketches. They were very satisfied and impressed by my first project, which I'm proud of.
Once again I thank all of you for the trust you have given me! The Artbook is successful and demands, despite the crowdfunding on Ulule was completed months ago.
Here are some of my Cheeky guys! As soon as other photos will arrive, I will be happy to show them to you.
If you want my Artbook, I still have 25 copies available, order yours with or without a sketch!
Click here:
https://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2018/09/get-my-artbook-cheeky.html


Quasi tutti i miei Cheeky guys hanno ricevuto i propri Artbooks con sketches. Sono rimasti molto soddisfatti e colpiti dal mio primo progetto, di cui vado fiera.
Ancora una volta ringrazio tutti di cuore per la fiducia che mi avete dato! L'Artbook sta avanedo successo e le richieste continuano, nonostante il crowdfunding su Ulule sia terminato mesi fa.
Ecco qui alcuni dei miei Cheeky guys! Appena arrivano altre foto sarò felice di mostrarvele.

Sei desideri il mio Artbook, ho disponibili ancora 25 copie, ordina la tua con o senza sketch!
Clicca qui:
https://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2018/09/get-my-artbook-cheeky.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento