Translate

venerdì 24 dicembre 2021

Christmas Commission!




I am not used to wishing a Merry Christmas, as I am not a lover of this holiday.

But I take this opportunity to show you a themed commission. I must say that sometimes I miss drawing a little tenderness! 

Watercolor on A4 format

I'm sorry as always for the long silences, but I can really hardly manage everything.

A hug and we'll see what happens in 2022! :)




Non sono solita fare gli auguri di Buon Natale, in quanto non amante di questa festività.

Approfitto però, visto che mi è capitata una commissione a tema. Devo dire che a volte mi manca disegnare un pò di tenerezza! Acquerello su formato A4

Mi dispiace come sempre per i lunghi silenzi, ma riesco davvero a fatica a gestire tutto.


Un abbraccio e vedremo cosa accadrà nel 2022! :)


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento