Translate

mercoledì 6 novembre 2019

Commission Updates and comics i'm working on!




For about a month I have been struggling with a comic book that is really difficult to draw, how interesting.

I know, I say it often .. but you always manage to surprise me!

The comic in question concerns an heart surgery on a woman. This involved several days of study and research on procedures (operation, cardiac massage and defibrillation), equipment and, of course, the anatomy of the heart and internal organs. It is a real surgery but it is at the same time a kind of experiment, "torture", so some elements have been forced ... but overall it is quite realistic.
Furthermore, once again I decided to experiment with smooth coloring, the same one I use with illustrations, but less detailed.

I understand more and more that I like i don't like flat one like ", and I'm trying to figure out which technique is right for me.

When did I try this technique on comics? Look!

http://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2018/02/comic-commission-ascending.html



That's why I'm neglecting the blog and responding slowly to messages. In about ten days I should finish this job, so keep up to date, I'm doing a lineup with the work to do.



So, once this comic is over, I will dedicate only a few weeks to the illustrations.



Stay tuned!






Da circa un mese sono alle prese con un fumetto veramente difficile da realizzare, quanto interessante.
Lo so, lo dico sempre..ma riuscite sempre a sorprendermi!
Il fumetto in questione riguarda una operazione a cuore aperto su una donna. Questo ha comportato diversi giorni di studio e ricerche su procedure (operazione, massaggio cardiaco e defibrillazione), attrezzature e ovviamente l'anatomia di cuore e organi interni. Si tratta di una reale operazione ma che è allo stesso tempo una sorta di esperimento, "tortura", così alcuni elementi sono stati forzati... ma nel complesso è abbastanza realistico.
Inoltre, ancora una volta ho deciso di sperimentare la colorazione sfumata, la stessa che utilizzo con le illustrazioni, ma meno dettagliata.
Capisco sempre di più che il colore piatto stile "cartoon" mi piace sempre meno, sto cercando di capire quale tecnica è più adatta a me.

Quando ho già provato questa tecnica sul fumetto? Guarda!
http://vicologeco.blogspot.com/2018/02/comic-commission-ascending.html

Per questo sto trascurando il blog e rispondendo lentamente ai messaggi. Tra circa dieci giorni dovrei finire questo lavoro, perciò tenetevi aggiornati, sto facendo una scaletta con il lavori da fare.

Quindi, concluso questo fumetto, mi dedicherò per qualche settimana solamente alle illustrazioni.

State sintonizzati!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento