Translate

domenica 15 luglio 2018

Artbook Updates!!!

Times have been longer than expected. In fact, my goal was to start shipping in July, but there were problems with printing and order.
Finally the order of 85 copies is arrived !. But from Tuesday 17th of July I will leave for my deserved holidays, so I will not be able to sign and realize the sketches on the Artbook.
I'll be gone for about two weeks, as soon as I'm back, I'll devote myself to sketches and shipments!.

If you have't bought the copy on Ulule, you are still in time! contact me for info!

Still a little patience, and you will hold "Cheeky!" in your hands!


I tempi sono stati più lunghi del previsto. In realtà il mio obiettivo era quello di iniziare con le spedizioni a Luglio, ma ci sono stati problemi con la stampa e l'ordine.
L'ordine di 85 copie è arrivato!. Ma Martedì 17 partirò per le meritate vancanze, quindi non potrò provvedere a firmare e realizzare gli sketches su l'Artbook.
Starò via circa due settimane, appena tornata mi dedicherò unicamente a sletches e spedizioni!.

Se non hai acquistato la copia su Ulule, sei ancora in tempo, contattami per info!

Ancora un pò di pazienza, e stringerete fra le mani "Cheeky!"


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento