Translate

mercoledì 6 settembre 2017

Commission closed!



At the moment commissions are closed.

I am working on some illustrations, after them I will come back with comics.
As I said in other posts, I will give priority to this order:
- Black and white comics
- Color Comics
I could reverse the order depending on the difficulty / number of pages. If the comic is color but short, I could work first on that. Who pays in advance is likely to have priority over other commissions.

Well ... this summer is about to end ... and we go back to life always!


Per il momento le commissioni sono chiuse.

Sto lavorando su alcune illustrazioni, dopodichè ricomincerò con i fumetti.
Come ho detto in altri post, darò la precedenza in questo ordine:
- Fumetti in bianco e nero
- Fumetti a colori
Potrei invertire l'ordine a seconda della difficoltà/numero di pagine. Se la storia è a colori ma breve, potrei lavorare prima su quella. Chi paga in anticipo ha buona probabilità di avere la precedenza su altre commissioni.

Beh.. questa estate volge ormai al termine...e si torna alla vita di sempre!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento