Translate

martedì 28 marzo 2017

Updates about commissions



It 's been a month since i went back to work. I confess that even i could not get going as before. I am very distracted, full of thoughts and certainly out of practice with the draw. My dream of achieving "Tupac Amaru" (http://vicologeco.blogspot.it/2016/12/patreon-project-my-own-comic-logo.html), to be a better person, to realize other projects, and the seats of life coaching i'm doing at Rome, makes me a little confused. I do not know who and what dedicate myself first. But i think that my mental health is in first place, then everything will be better, including my job.
I have not stopped working, but I still need a little patience!.

As i wrote in a previous post, this will be the order of the commission:

1- already paid work
2- pencils (illustration)
3- Illustrations (color)
4- Comics (black and white)
4- Comics (Color)

The update is the following: I'm almost done to do the illustrations, soon i'll start with comics, however following this ladder.


Based on these data, i will contact customers personally.


E' passato ormai un mese da quando ho ripreso a lavorare. Confesso che ancora non sono riuscita a ingranare come prima. Sono molto distratta, piena di pensieri e sicuramente fuori allenamento con il disegno. Il mio sogno di realizzare "Tupac Amaru" (http://vicologeco.blogspot.it/2016/12/patreon-project-my-own-comic-logo.html), di essere una persona migliore, di realizzare altri progetti, e le sedute di life coatching che sto facendo, mi mandano un pò in confusione. Non so a chi e cosa dedicarmi per primo. Ma credo che la mia salute mentale venga al primo posto, dopodichè tutto sarà migliore, compreso il lavoro.
Non ho smesso di lavorare, ma ho bisogno di ancora un pò di pazienza!.

Come ho scritto in un precedente post, questo sarà l'ordine delle commissioni:

1- Lavori già pagati
2- Matite (illustrazione)
3- Illustrazioni (colore)
4- Fumetti (bianco e nero)
4- Fumetti (colori)


L'aggiornamento è il seguente: Ho quasi finito di realizzare le illustrazioni, presto ricomincerò con comics, seguendo comunque questa scaletta.

In base a questi dati, contatterò personalmente i clienti.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento