Translate

mercoledì 16 settembre 2015

Coloring updates!




As i recently said, to provide much material as possible on my future Patreon page, i decided not to post most of my work in full view. Today i will make an exception !!!
In these times I'm studying new ranges of colors, new combinations, most original and fresh, the ones that i see in so many beautiful illustrations.
A major source of inspiration, was under my nose since my birth..Disney cartoons !!!. Looking particularly Hercules, Aladdin and Pocahontas, i noticed color combinations often complementary, absolutely fascinating.

In this illustration of Gwen (last of 7 images in total), i took as reference a photograph with dawn. I observed its colors and i used them on Gwen and everything else. I loved the results and this is so different from what i usually do. I was so tired about my dull colors, gloomy, and perhaps too "real" and boring. This illustration is the first real test of a step forward with my coloring, and i'm going to go on this road, from now on.

I felt that i needed a change, i stalled for time and now something in me is unlocked. My goal is to improve still with the color, and also in the draw, of course. In fact yesterday i dedicated many hours to study anatomy.





Come avevo detto tempo fa, per offrire più materiale possibile sulla mia futura pagina Patreon, ho deciso di non postare più i miei lavori per intero. Oggi farò una eccezione!!!
In questi tempi sto studiando nuove gamme di colore, nuovi accostamenti, più originali e freschi, quelli che vedo in tante bellissime illustrazioni.
Una grossa fonte di ispirazione, è stata sotto il mio naso da quando sono nata..i cartoni Disney!!!. Guardando in particolare Hercules, Aladdin e Pocahontas, ho notato accostamenti colore spesse volte complementari, dando un risultato assolutamente affascinante.

In questa illustrazione di Gwen (ultima di 7 immagini in totale) ho preso come riferimento una fotografia raffigurante l'alba. Ho osservato i suoi colori e li ho utilizzati su Gwen e tutto il resto. Il risultato mi è piaciuto molto rispetto a ciò che realizzo di solito. Ero stufa di quella colorazione grigiarstra, cupa, e forse troppo "reale" e noiosa. Questa illustrazione è la prima, vera prova di un mio passo avanti con la colorazione, e ho intenzione di andare per questa strada, da oggi in poi.

Lo sentivo che avevo bisogno di un cambiamento, ero ferma da tempo e qualcosa in me si è sbloccato. Il mio obiettivo è quello di migliorare ancora con il colore, e anche nel disegno in se, ovviamente. Infatti ieri ho dedicato molte ore allo studio anatomico.



3 commenti:

  1. Love what you're doing. You take your work really seriously. I like that. Pocahontas is my colour, too.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hey Rosita

    You wouldn't mind posting the other images from this set on your hentai foundry, will really enjoy seeing them online, especially the way you drew the goo on Gwen.
    Keep up the good work.

    Anon

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Anon!
      I can not publish the other Gwen images on HF, those pictures are only for Patreon!
      The page exists, but is still empty and in the process of being organized.
      Kisses!

      Elimina