Translate

domenica 5 luglio 2015

Project Patreon, starting to costume studies!



I dedicated this Sunday to my project for Patreon. I can't go to the sea, so, i decided to give me courage and start to think some ideas.
Today i focused my studies only on the main character of my story, drawing for her five different costumes. I'm very undecided !.
I like to add much detail as possible, but i think that there will be three girls dressed in a similar way, and we will see their for 24 comic pages. It is unwise to create already a lot of problems only with the costumes !. I will have to remove details, and put together my favorite parts all five look.
All seems already so complicated!


Ho dedicato questa domenica al mio progetto per Patreon. Non potendo andare al mare, ho deciso di farmi coraggio e iniziare a buttare giù qualche idea.
Oggi mi sono concentrata solamente sulla protagonista della mia storia, disegnando per lei cinque costumi differenti. Sono molto indecisa!. Mi piace estremamente aggiungere più dettagli possibile, ma devo anche pensare che ci saranno ben tre ragazze vestite in modo simile che vedremo per 24 tavole, non è saggio crearsi già un sacco di problemi solamente con i costumi!. Dovrò togliere dettagli, e mettere insieme le parti che preferisco di tutti e cinque i look.
Già mi sembra tutto così complicato!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento